- Credit/debit card payments only. $35 nonrefundable deposit required for day and overnight camps (deducted from tuition total).
- No money accepted in the basketball office or at registration.
- Upon internet registration and payment, confirmation is sent via email.
- Space is limited and spots in camp are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants are notified if they are wait-listed for a session that is full.
- Children of UT-Austin employees receive a 25% discount on day and overnight camp. Email the basketball camp at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify employment and receive reduction in tuition.
- Tax exempt #74-6000203
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT LOGIN
(if already registered)
Sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp. Please note that NCAA guidelines prohibit payment of camp expenses (e.g., transportation, camp fees, spending money, etc.) by a representative of The University of Texas’ athletics interests. NCAA rules also prohibit free or reduced camp admission for prospects (7th grade and above). Sorry, no camp scholarships available.